Accounting services include the creation of wealth interest among companies through sound financial advice from your accounts services. We as a leading Accounting Services in Mississauga work with clients from small to medium size companies, in creating accountancy practices which will keep them compliant with the Canadian federal system. We believe in keeping our accountancy system based on the needs of the companies, whether it is to keep bookkeeping services at the companies or through our offices, we also provide the services of Payroll to keep companies ahead in manners of supervision or through end of year cashflow solutions.
Running a business can be simple to most companies, but they lack insights in paying attention to the payroll services, which is a combination of a mix of activities, keeping obligations unpaid can cause problems for most and require keen interest in these services, which is why we have payroll services. We make sure that all your companies employees are paid on time and require little to no effort in keeping a record of this in your books.
Payroll is one of the essential parts of running any companies which is not only about paying your employees but also there are tax and benefit obligations. Our services include the following:
- We help you in payroll maintenance and reporting, payroll remittance and issue T4 Statements at the end of the year.
- When creating a payroll system we require just the number of hours worked by the employee and we will generate pay stubs for the employee.
- We will ensure that you are fully complied with the Canadian federal and state government in calculating over time, statuary holiday and normal pay.
We understand the need for better governance of your company and hence would like you to keep the responsibility of keeping your company’s payroll maintenance with us. So , we can work on it through our group of highly skilled accountants in creating a workable solution for your needs. We understand the need to help you if you wish to maintain these services on your own, which includes:
- Selecting the best software for your purpose
- Installing the software on your server
- Teaching the inner working of every software which has been installed
- Filing and maintaining all documentation and journals as may be needed by your company